Dr. Monte E. Fox, D.O., D.F., F.A.O.C.D.
Dr. Fox graduated from the University of Southern Florida and went on to earn his Doctorate at the Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his Residency of Internal Medicine at the Kennedy Memorial Hospital University of Medicine/Dentistry. Following this, he completed his Residency of Dermatology at the Ohio University of Osteopathic Medicine Grandview Hospital and Medical Center.
Dr. Fox has a certification from the Tumescent Liposuction Workshop and has won numerous awards, including:
- Upjohn Achievement Award – Medical Resident of the Year
- American Osteopathic Association/Burroughs Welcome Resident Leadership Award
- Fellow of Distinction of the American Dermatology College of Medicine
In addition to his awards, Dr. Monte Fox has also completed papers on Liposuction, Dermatologic Differences and Disorders in Black Skin and Juvenile Dermatomyositis. He went on to present these at the National Convention of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology.
Dr. Fox is an esteemed member of numerous professional associations, including:
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- Ohio Dermatological Association
- Ohio State Medical Association
In addition to having over 20 years at Tri-County Dermatology Inc., Dr. Fox has been an influential member of the community through his university affiliations. Dr. Fox continually extends his reach from his Dermatology practices in Ohio to the classroom in order to help build the minds of our future.